Pool Pilot Digital
- Pool Pilot Digital Nano (DN2 models): Manufacturer rated for pools up to 28,000 gallons.
- Pool Pilot Digital Nano PLUS (DNP2 models): Manufacturer rated for pools up to 32,000 gallons.
- We recommend contacting us at email@example.com or (888) 725-8766 for help sizing a unit specific to your pool & application.
- For larger pools: We recommend the AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital system.
- Pool Pilot Digital Nano or Nano Plus Power Supply (Power supply is preset for 220/230v and includes the conversion instructions for 110/115v installations.)
- Manifold with AutoPilot Pool Pilot Titanium Cell
- Pre-Installed Tri-Sensor Assembly w/ 12' Cable
- 12’ Cell Cord
- Owners Manual/Installation Guide
- Wall Mounting Hardware
- Wall Mounting Template Guide for Power Supply
Bought and received product as a spare incase mine quits working. Looks good and all cables are there. Reasonable price too. Great customer service. Highly recommended.
After 15 years my Autopilot Salt generator gave out. These "Saltpoolguys", some of whom are actually women (thank you Cammie), had the replacement cell, but when they found out our pool was only 3,800 gallons they asked why did we have such a large salt cell?? Answer is the guys that built our system specialized in Hotel Pools and pretty much everything about our little pool was over built.
Anyway, Saltpoolguy Chase pointed out the replacement Cell would be $1,131 but I could just upgrade to a complete Nano system controller, with pre-plumbed salt cell with bypass valve and Digital controls for $989.00 !!
I installed it myself with a minor tweak to convert from factory setting of 220Volt to 110Volt, worked perfectly right out of the box,
And saved 300 bucks!!
I hope this review doesn't get Chase and Cammie in trouble, but I doubt it...
Any future parts or modifications to our pool I will certainly come back to these Guys.
I had replaced 3 cells in the past 5 years. I knew something else was wrong, but every company that I spoke with wanted to replace the entire system. Josh helped me with troubleshooting the actual problem and suggested replacing a bad power supply board on my Nano controller. I replaced the entire controller because the display and button membrane on the original were worn. My salt cell is generating chlorine again. These guys know their stuff. They have the patience to explain how to test your system and order only the parts you need to get it performing again. Learning what I did made me very comfortable with the purchase, install and setup. Thanks.
I purchased the Nano+ complete system. I am totally satisfied. Second time dealing with SaltPoolGuys,com. As always great and knowledgable service team. My package arrived ahead of schedule and a great price to boot.
Once I watched the youtube video got it up and running and it's working great! Had a little trouble in beginning bc I only changed one thing...then watched video!