- The following shipping information applies to orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states excluding AquaCal heaters & chillers.
- AquaCal Heaters & Chillers: For AquaCal heaters & chiller shipping details please see our AquaCal polices & info page for very important details BEFORE placing an order.
- Canada: We also offer shipping of some products to Canada. The details on this page do NOT apply to shipments to Canada. For information please see our Canadian shipping policy & request page.
- International: We do NOT ship to other international addresses. For information please our international sales & support policy.
We are known for our deep stock of products and fast turn around times on shipments. It is very important to us that our customers have upfront details about our shipping procedures and policies.
Before you place your order:
- Shipping Cut Off Time: Our daily shipping cut off time for in-stock standard orders is 3:00 PM E.S.T. (Monday-Friday excluding major holidays). - Depending on warehouse volume it is possible that an order placed after this time could ship on the same business day but we can not guarantee it. We do our very best to ship as many orders after our shipping cut off time as possible.
- How we ship: We use UPS and FedEx for standard ground and express shipments.
- Free shipping: Free shipping applies to product totals of $199.00 or more. Orders with product totals below $199.00 will receive a flat rate discounted shipping rate of $9.99.
- Express Shipping: Many products can qualify for express shipping options. At this time we are making upgrades to our website and express shipping is not yet shown as an option. Please contact us for express shipping details and pricing. Express orders are delivered Monday - Friday by both UPS and FedEx. Please take this into consideration when ordering coming into a weekend. If ordering a Next Day shipment on Thursday after cut off time or Friday the shipment would require an additional upgrade for Saturday delivery. Please contact us for details.
- P.O. Box Orders: Most orders can be shipped to a P.O. Box. We will utilize the United States Postal Service in these cases as UPS or FedEx can not ship to P.O. Boxes. Please note that tracking and transit times with the United States Postal Service are not what we would consider an ideal customer experience in many cases.
After your package is shipped:
- Tracking: A tracking # is sent to you as soon as the label is printed in our warehouse. As is standard with all shipping carriers tracking #s may take 12-24 hours (or longer if the label is printed on a Saturday or Sunday) to show active after we've printed a label at our warehouse. If after 24 hours you're still unable to see progress of your package please.
- I didn't receive my tracking #:
Missing package that shows delivered by the carrier:
- Most packages that customers report as missing are usually located at an unexpected location on the property or with a neighbor.
- Check with neighbors: UPS and FedEx drivers will sometimes accidently deliver to a neighboring property.
- Check around your property: Often times delivery drivers will hide packages or leave them in unexpected areas. Your regular driver may always leave packages in one place but a temporary driver may place a package somewhere different.
- If you're still unable to locate the package please contact us so we can open an investigation with UPS or FedEx.