SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized dealer of AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc., makers of AquaCal swimming pool heaters and AutoPilot Pool Pilot swimming pool salt chlorine generators. The manufacturer does NOT allow for US-based dealers to ship outside of the 50 US states* with the exception of certain products to Canada. This is NOT our policy and we can not make exceptions to it.
If you are in Canada please use our Canadian order inquiry form to receive a quote and availability via email. Please do NOT call via phone to inquire about shipping to Canada nor can you checkout via our normal website. Our phone agents are unable to access shipping information pertaining to Canada. It must be handled via email.
FAQs Regarding International Sales & Shipping:
Q. Can you make an exception for me?
A. No, we can not. This is a policy set in place by the manufacturer. We have no control over the policy.
Q. What if I ship to an address within the United States and then export it on my own?
A. This is a decision for you to make. Please consider the following when doing this:
- The products that we sell are designed to work with electrical systems which are standard within the United States (60 Hertz). We do NOT stock or sell any 50 Hertz products. We can NOT special order a 50 Hertz product.
- The products that we sell are designed to work with 1.5" or 2" imperial schedule 40 PVC. We do NOT stock or sell any metric products.
- We are dedicated to helping our customers before and after the sale. There can sometimes be a barrier when a customer is not located in the United States. This can affect how helpful we may be in these situations. Please note that our support is very limited on products that customers choose to purchase and install outside of the 50 US states.
- Our staff is English speaking. We do not have the capacity to support customers in other languages.
- All product warranties are through the manufacturer, AquaCal AutoPilot, Inc. The manufacturer may not warranty products shipped to a US address and then exported. We have no control over this. We can not assist in warranty situations when this is the case. Our warranty services including our white glove warranty service will NOT apply in these situations. We will NOT be able to cover any shipping or logistical costs for warranties pertaining to items outside of the 50 US states.
- If you decide to export something outside of the United States we can not and will not provide any modified invoices or receipts to avoid or lower duty obligations. This is against the law and we will make NO exceptions. Please do not request this of us as it is not legal.
- Manufacturer rebates will only be issued to an address within the 50 US states.