(Applies to AutoPilot Pool Pilot Products & AquaCal Replacement Parts)
Exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com "White Glove" Warranty Procedure:
We believe in making in doing business with SaltPoolGuys.com as convenient as possible. Most dealers force customers to contact the manufacturer for warranty assistance. We are happy to process warranty requests for AutoPilot Pool Pilot items & AquaCal replacement parts when the product is purchased through our company.
- SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot & AquaCal dealer throughout the 50 US states. We are also authorized to handle AutoPilot Pool Pilot & AquaCal parts warranty requests on products purchased from our company.
- Items found to be defective under the manufacturer's warranty terms will be replaced. Defective items can not be returned for credit however they will be replaced.
- Complete Systems & Replacement Complete Control Units: Complete systems & replacement control units are covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty pertaining to manufacturer's defects. Complete systems & replacement complete control units used in a commercial application are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Cell Warranty: Cells are covered by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty pertaining to manufacturer's defects (cell wear is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty). In order to fully ensure the warranty of an AutoPilot Pool Pilot replacement cell, the cell cord must be changed to a new cell cord when installing a new cell. Older cell cords can cause damage to the cell power terminals. The cell cord used must be manufactured by AutoPilot and not be a 3rd party generic cell cord. Cells used in a commercial pool application are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Replacement Parts Warranty: All other items & replacement parts not listed above are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
If you are in need of warranty assistance for an AutoPilot Pool Pilot product or AquaCal replacement part purchased from SaltPoolGuys.com please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief but detailed description of the issue.
If We Ship an Incorrect Item or an Item is Damaged in Transit:
- All orders are checked at least one time by a supervisor for order accuracy before shipping. We also take great care is carefully packaging items to ensure that products arrive as they should.
- In the event that we shipping an incorrect or damaged item please contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of it right away. The customer is NOT responsible for any shipping costs involved in these situations. Photos of packaging and the item in question are helpful in these cases but not required.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- We do NOT deduct a restocking fee when the proper return procedure is followed.
- The return request must be made within 14 calendar days of when the carrier's tracking shows that the item was delivered to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from SaltPoolGuys.com. If free shipping was applied to the original order then the cost of actual shipping incurred by SaltPoolGuys.com will be deducted from the refund so we may recoup our costs.
- All returns must be in new, unused/uninstalled condition. Original packaging must be used when making the return. This absolutely means no sign of any wear and tear, signs of installation, cosmetic or other damage.
- All returns must have a return authorization # assigned to them for proper processing. If a return authorization # is not assigned the package may not be properly routed at the receiving warehouse and can become lost.
- All items being returned are the responsibility of the customer until they reach the return center provided to the customer. Using a traceable and insured means of shipping like UPS or FedEx is highly recommended.
The following items are not available for return for refund:
Replacement Cells: Replacement cells are covered by the manufacturer's warranty but are non-returnable for a refund. If you happen to order an incorrect cell it can be exchanged for the proper cell. This policy allows us to offer the absolute most competitive pricing on original AutoPilot Pool Pilot replacement cells. Allowing returns on cells would increase the cost
onevery cell sold to the end consumer.
- Replacement Circuit Boards & Controllers: Due to the electronic nature of replacement circuit boards & controllers we are not able to accept returns for refund on these items.
To request a return authorization please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
(It is recommended to make return requests via e-mail instead of via phone as it allows us to more quickly process your request.)
- Order # (if you have it).
- The name and address that the order was shipped to.
- At least one contact phone # to reach you at should we need to.
- What is being returned and why is it being returned?