- 💰 Cell Rebate
- Cell Cord Policy & Info
Questions about the AutoPilot Pool Pilot DIG-220?
We are the leading technical experts on AutoPilot Pool Pilot products. Our team is happy to answer your questions.
Exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com White Glove Warranty Included
Above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty when the DIG-220 is purchased from SaltPoolGuys.com the exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com white glove warranty is included. Should a warranty issue arise you can contact us directly for warranty support. We will handle all of the paperwork, processing and pay for any ground shipping charges. This applies to the manufacturer's 2 year warranty. SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer. The manufacturer requires that their products be purchased through an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer in order for the manufacturer's warranty to be valid and active.
DIY Installation & Lifetime Technical Support
When you purchase your DIG-220 from SaltPoolGuys.com installation support & lifetime technical support are included for no extra charge. If you purchase your DIG-220 elsewhere we offer these services for $49. Installation instructions are also included. Services are offered by email and toll-free phone during normal business hours.
- Latest Version:Software version 4.50 guaranteed.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty: AutoPilot requires that their products be purchased through an authorized dealer for the warranty to be active. SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized and factory-trained dealer.
- Exclusive White Glove Warranty Service: No need to contact the manufacturer. Contact us directly and we'll take care of the warranty process for you.
- Authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot Dealer
- Lifetime Technical & DIY Installation Support Included: If a unit is purchased elsewhere we offer this service for $69. This is included for free when your DIG-220 is purchased through SaltPoolGuys.com! We make AutoPilot DIG-220 installation D-I-Y friendly.
- Free & Fast Shipping
- We Include The Optional to Use Pump Relay: Not all of our customers use the pump relay feature but we always include it with every shipment in case it is needed. Most dealers do NOT include this.
Manufacturer Model #: DIG-220 (Also DIG220, DIG 220)
- (1) AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital DIG-220 Controller (Includes 16084 Power Module & 833N Control Board)
- (1) 12' Cell Cord Cable (#952-ST/DIG)
- (1) Pump Timer Relay (See Note Below) (#APK0004)
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
- (1) 110 Volt Conversion Jumper/Fuse
- (1) Owners/Installation Manual
- Electrical Voltage: Configured for 220v wiring from the factory. A jumper cable and fuse are included for easy and simple conversion to 110v power. All Pool Pilot Digital controllers ship in the 220v configuration and must be set-up in the field for 110v if need be. AutoPilot does not offer pre-configured 110v Pool Pilot Digital controllers.
Pump Relay: A feature of the DIG-220 controller is that it is capable of controlling the primary pool pump run time if so desired. For years AutoPilot pre-installed a relay allowing for this function. However, they have since stopped pre-installing the relay. Rest assured that every DIG-220 shipped by SaltPoolGuys.com includes the optional relay at no extra charge. Most dealers/resellers do not include this as a part of their shipment or they charge extra for the part.
This is not a replacement for Pool Pilot Digital units configured for Total Control units (units that use an automated acid feeder or pH/ORP pool chemistry controller). If the data plate on the side of your controller reads "Model #: DIG-220" this is the correct controller. If the data plate on the side of your controller reads "75003" you have a Pool Pilot Digital Total Control unit and will need to order the proper 75003 controller to retain the Total Control aspect of the system. The 75003 Total Control version is rare however if you are in any doubt please refer to the data plate before ordering. If you have any questions please contact SaltPoolGuys.com tech support before ordering.
The AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital DIG-220 is a salt chlorine generator control unit power supply.
As an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer AutoPilot Pool Pilot replacement parts purchased from SaltPoolGuys.com DO include the manufacturer's warranty.
Replacement Cells: Replacement cells installed on single-family residdential pools are covered by the 2 year manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty covers defects of the cell and damage caused by cell cords when a new authentic AutoPilot Pool Pilot cell cord is purchased with the replacement cell. The manufacturer's warranty policy states at the cell cord MUST be replaced with a new cell cord when the cell is replaced. - Cells installed on multi-family or commercial pools are covered by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
CELL CORD REPLACEMENT & WARRANTY POLICY: It is very important to replace the cell cord when replacing the cell. Replacing the cell cord is very easy to do. Not replacing the cell cord can cause damage to the cell and/or AutoPilot Pool Pilot control unit. NOT replacing the cell cord may void the manufacturer's cell warranty. The cell cord must be replaced with an AutoPilot manufactured cell cord. Some resellers use aftermarket generic cords. We ONLY sell AutoPilot manufactured cell cords. Replace your cell cord to prevent damage to your cell!
The cell cord needed will depend on which AutoPilot Pool Pilot control box is installed. The cell itself does NOT determine which cord is needed.
received in a timely manner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.