- We ship all ORP & pH sensors with liquid filled protective caps to avoid premature failure or damage.
- Typical Life: AutoPilot generally recommends that ORP & pH sensors be changed approximately every 2 years on systems operating 24/7 or every 4-5 years on systems operating on typical 8-12 hour pump run times for peak performance of Total Control systems. (Note: These time frames are for general reference. Life may vary depending on the application.)
- Part #:ECS19151 - Formerly part # 19151 - Autopilot changed the part # from 19151 to ECS19151 however the part itself has not changed.
- Condition: Brand New Original AutoPilot Pool Pilot Replacement Part
- Manufacturer: AutoPilot Pool Pilot
- Compatible with: AutoPilot Pool Pilot Total Control Chemistry Controllers
- AutoPilot Pool Pilot Total Control sensors are designed using BNC connectors for "plug-n-play" easy installation.
- It is necessary to ensure that the sensor tips are always kept wet. Be sure to hold on
to toshipping cap in the event that you need to remove and store your sensor. The cap should be filled with pool water before storing the sensor.