AutoPilot 75003 Controllers Are On National Backorder - Please Contact Us for More Info
AutoPilot has more experience in integrating salt pool chlorine generators with built-in pH & ORP systems than any other manufacturer in the industry today. When the Pool Pilot Total Control ORP feature is activated AutoPilot's temperature compensation is over ridden by the ORP sensor.
How to order your Pool Pilot Total Control system:
There are several options to consider when purchasing the AutoPilot Pool Pilot Total Control salt pool chlorine generator. We've created this guide to help you. Should you need help with your Total Control purchase please contact our certified AutoPilot Pool Pilot technicians for assistance.
- Required Base Equipment: You will need the Pool Pilot Digital 75003 power supply (this is different from the standard Pool Pilot Digital DIG-220 controller as it has an additional control board). You will also need the Pool Water Chemistry Controller which houses the pH & ORP sensors. In addition you'll need to choose which manifold/cell combination you'll want to use with your pool:
- SC-36 / RC-35 Cell: Manufacturer rated for pools up to 35,000 gallons.
- SC-48 / RC-42 Cell: Manufacturer rated for pools up to 42,000 gallons.
- SC-60 / RC-52 Cell: Manufacturer rated for pools up to 52,000 gallons.
- For commercial/public installations or larger pools please contact us for assistance.
- Acid Tank: The 15 gallon acid tank is available in 110v or 220v versions. You will want to choose the voltage based on what voltage you will supply the Pool Pilot Digital 75003 power supply with which is typically the same voltage as your primary pool pump is supplied with.
- Optional Pump Relay: If you want to use the Pool Pilot Digital 75003 power supply as a digital pool filtration pump time clock you will need this relay when an acid tank is also operated by the system.