Questions about the AutoPilot Pool Pilot APA0003?
We are the leading technical experts on AutoPilot Pool Pilot products. Our team is happy to answer your questions.
Exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com White Glove Warranty Included
Above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty when the APA0003 is purchased from SaltPoolGuys.com the exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com white glove warranty is included. Should a warranty issue arise you can contact us directly for warranty support. We will handle all of the paperwork, processing and pay for any ground shipping charges. This applies to the manufacturer's 1 year warranty. SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer. The manufacturer requires that their products be purchased through an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer in order for the manufacturer's warranty to be valid and active.
DIY Installation & Lifetime Technical Support
When you purchase your APA0003 from SaltPoolGuys.com installation support & lifetime technical support are included for no extra charge. If you purchase your APA0003 elsewhere we offer these services for $39. Installation instructions are also included. Services are offered by email and toll-free phone during normal business hours.
Guaranteed In Stock
As the largest stocking dealer of AutoPilot Pool Pilot replacement parts, we guarantee that the APA0003 is in stock and ready for quick shipment from our warehouse to you. Most other resellers drop ship their products from 3rd party distributors. SaltPoolGuys.com controls the entire inventory and shipping process so we can deliver faster and more efficiently than other resellers.
- AutoPilot's Pool Pilot tri-sensor assembly detects water flow, temperature and salinity levels.
- This is the newest and most recent version of the AutoPilot Pool Pilot tri-sensor assembly and it replaces any and all previous versions. The previous versions had a detachable cable at the sensor connection whereas the new version has a pre-attached cable from the factory for better long-term reliability.
- Previous part #s replaced by this item include 909-GO1.5 (tri-sensor) and 956-1 (12' cable). Neither the tri-sensor nor the cable are available from AutoPilot for purchase separately and must be purchased as the APA0003 assembly shown on this page.
- Part #: APA0003 (Also replaces AutoPilot Pool Pilot Part #s 909-GO1.5 & 956-1.)
- Condition: Brand New Original AutoPilot Pool Pilot Replacement Part
- Manufacturer: AutoPilot Pool Pilot
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
- AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital (DIG-220)
- AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Total Control (75003)
- AutoPilot Pool Pilot Soft Touch (ST-220)
- AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Nano (75040 & 75041)
- AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Nano Plus (75042 & 75043)
Changing it did the trick. Salt system working again. Thanks to Chase for all his help trying to solve the problem.
this company is how all company's should be run. they are helpful, knowledgeable about their products, great support system. i could go on but check them out for yourself.
The tri sensor assembly did the trick. My pool is back up and running Thanks to the salt pool guys!
Ordered the part. It arrived in a couple days. Installed it myself. Chlorine generator up and running flawlessly! Great experience!
Work great, just wish they lasted longer, this one only lasted a little over 2 years