SUMMER 2023 UPDATE: We have DIG-220 units back in stock at this time for use as replacement power supply/control units. No need to check with us as they are in stock and we process/ship orders right away.
Limit 1 per customer.
Pump Relay Kit: When adding to the shopping cart you are given 2 options to order with "no pump relay kit" or "add pump relay kit". The pump relay is an optional to use feature of the DIG-220 which allows the unit to act as a pump timer. If you're replacing an existing unit and you use this feature you have two options: Order the unit with a new pump relay kit which can easily be installed during the installation of the new DIG-220 or if your existing pump relay kit is properly working easily transfer it over. If you have any questions please email email@example.com before ordering.
We are the leading technical experts on AutoPilot Pool Pilot products. Our team is happy to answer your questions.
Exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com White Glove Warranty Included
Above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty when the DIG-220 is purchased from SaltPoolGuys.com the exclusive SaltPoolGuys.com white glove warranty is included. Should a warranty issue arise you can contact us directly for warranty support. We will handle all of the paperwork, processing and pay for any ground shipping charges. This applies to the manufacturer's 2 year warranty. SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer. The manufacturer requires that their products be purchased through an authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot dealer in order for the manufacturer's warranty to be valid and active.
DIY Installation & Lifetime Technical Support
When you purchase your DIG-220 from SaltPoolGuys.com installation support & lifetime technical support are included for no extra charge. If you purchase your DIG-220 elsewhere we offer these services for $79. Installation instructions are also included. Services are offered by email and toll-free phone during normal business hours.
- Latest Version:Software version 4.50 guaranteed.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty: AutoPilot requires that their products be purchased through an authorized dealer for the warranty to be active. SaltPoolGuys.com is an authorized and factory-trained dealer.
- Exclusive White Glove Warranty Service: No need to contact the manufacturer. Contact us directly and we'll take care of the warranty process for you.
- Authorized AutoPilot Pool Pilot Dealer
- Lifetime Technical & DIY Installation Support Included: If a unit is purchased elsewhere we offer this service for $69. This is included for free when your DIG-220 is purchased through SaltPoolGuys.com! We make AutoPilot DIG-220 installation D-I-Y friendly.
Manufacturer Model #: DIG-220 (Also DIG220, DIG 220)
- (1) AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital DIG-220 Controller (Includes 16084 Power Module & 833N Control Board)
- (1) 12' Cell Cord Cable (#952-ST/DIG)
- (1) Mounting Hardware Set
- (1) 110 Volt Conversion Jumper/Fuse
- (1) Owners/Installation Manual
- Electrical Voltage: Configured for 220v wiring from the factory. A jumper cable and fuse are included for easy and simple conversion to 110v power. All Pool Pilot Digital controllers ship in the 220v configuration and must be set-up in the field for 110v if need be. AutoPilot does not offer pre-configured 110v Pool Pilot Digital controllers.
This is not a replacement for Pool Pilot Digital units configured for Total Control units (units that use an automated acid feeder or pH/ORP pool chemistry controller). If the data plate on the side of your controller reads "Model #: DIG-220" this is the correct controller. If the data plate on the side of your controller reads "75003" you have a Pool Pilot Digital Total Control unit and will need to order the proper 75003 controller to retain the Total Control aspect of the system. The 75003 Total Control version is rare however if you are in any doubt please refer to the data plate before ordering. If you have any questions please contact SaltPoolGuys.com tech support before ordering.
The AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital DIG-220 is a salt chlorine generator control unit power supply.
Salt Pool Guys sell quality equipment and their customer service technicians are the best I’ve dealt with. Being able to call and talk to someone with their level of knowledge is almost unheard of these days.
Replaced the DIG-220 I've had for 13 years. Was able to do it myself. Considered a Hayward (not made in the USA) but heard their longevity isn't that good. I'm happy these are still available though the SPGs!
Got very quickly, I installed it with no problems and is working great
Thanks for your help