Defective or Warranty Items:
- This page and policy pertains to items being returned and does NOT apply to warranty claims and/or defect situations. As an authorized dealer for all products that we sell our products include manufacturer's warranties. Warranty policies & procedures will vary by manufacturer. Please refer to our warranty policy and procedure for help with those situations.
If We Ship an Incorrect Item or an Item is Damaged in Transit:
- All orders are checked at least one time by a shipping supervisor for order accuracy before shipping. We also take great care in carefully packaging items to ensure that products arrive as they should.
- In the event that we ship an incorrect or damaged item please contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of it right away. Our customers are NOT responsible for any shipping costs involved in these situations. Photos of packaging and the item in question may are recommended and may be requested to quickly rectify the issue.
Return & Exchange Policy:
- We do NOT deduct a restocking fee when the proper return procedure is followed.
- The return request must be made within 14 calendar days of when the carrier's tracking shows that the item was delivered to the customer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from SaltPoolGuys.com. If free shipping was applied to the original order then the cost of actual shipping incurred by SaltPoolGuys.com will be deducted from the refund so we may recoup our costs.
- All returns must be in new, unused/uninstalled condition. Original packaging must be used when making the return. This absolutely means no sign of any wear and tear, signs of installation, cosmetic or other damage.
- All returns must have a return authorization # assigned to them for proper processing. If a return authorization # is not assigned the package may not be properly routed at the receiving warehouse and can become lost.
Products Excluded from Returns:
The following items are not available for return:
- Replacement Cells: Replacement cells are covered by the manufacturer's warranty but are non-returnable for a refund. If you happen to order an incorrect cell it can be exchanged for the proper cell. This policy allows us to offer the absolute most competitive pricing on original AutoPilot Pool Pilot replacement cells. Allowing returns on cells would increase the cost on every cell sold to the end consumer.
- Replacement Circuit Boards & Controllers: Due to the electronic nature of replacement circuit boards & controllers we are not able to accept returns for refund on these items.
- Special Order Items: If an item is not in our online catalog it is considered special order and can not be returned.